Friday, August 6, 2010

More of the world is GOOOD.

"I believe more of the world is good, rather than bad."
--the lovely words John Mayer spoke at his Battle Studies concert last night, It. Was. Epic.

So yesterday while I was at work my mom texted me an URGENT MESSAGE telling me to call her right away, [heart drop]. Yeah, I know. Freaked me out too, but I dialed her digits and come to find out we were given John Mayer and Train tickets! And my sister and I were the ones who got go. {Oh yeah another side note my sister got her drivers permit} Scary, right? --Anyways. FOCUS. Train was legit and quite the entertainer if I must say so my self. He was busting out moves Michael Jackson would be jealous of! And John Mayer was Mr. Rico Suave. He had the crowd jamming to a little jazz that he mixed into the show for a little spice and everything nice. 



What was the most exciting part of the night you ask?

Could it be...
Riding the [free] ride at Chocolate World.. all for a [free] hershey bar at the end of the ride (just to kill time before the show)




{those were some MONSTEROUS bottles of choco-choco syrup}
Could it be...
singing with random peeps in the JAM PACKED parking lot of the Hershey Stadium?


Could it be...
the chinese fire drill that may or may not have happened while waiting for traffic to move?

Could it be... .
being given free tickets to this stinkin concert?


Could it be...
sneaking to the front of the concert when eveyone else thought it was over ONLY to find out Senor Mayer was coming out for an encore?

{introductions: Gio-little sis that got her permit; Me; Heid; Hannah-Heid's little sis with the photo skills}

OKAY IT WAS A MIXTURE OF ALL OF THOSE. I just can't choose.

I hope you all have a jazzy friday! 
[Rae] 

Oh yeah, thanks to Hannah--Heid's sis-- for these photo documentations of a rad time last night!

2 comments:

  1. i. am. officially. super. jealous. i love love love love love love love John Mayer.

    I hope you have a happy weekend!~

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREE TICKETS TO JOHN MAYER!!!!??
    oh my gosh thats INCREDIBLE!!!
    and i truly deeply need one of those giant chocolate syrup bottles. maybe even two. haha. they are so great!

    ReplyDelete