Sunday, May 16, 2010

Basking in the Sweet Sun..


                                  Outer Banks, North Carolina


After pulling an all-nighter to pack and leaving good ol' PA at five in the morning, we finally arrived in Corolla around four in the afternoon. PHEW! And it was all worth it when we pulled into the driveway of our new home for the next week.  Jumping in the hot tub was definitely the way to end the day.  We spent our day at the beach soaking up the sun and loving life.  I took a stroll with a friend down the shore and got lost in conversation.  It was so good to reconnect with another follower of Christ... so encouraging!  I found myself pouring out what had been on my heart lately and realized I need to continuously chase the heart of God no matter the circumstance.  I want Jesus to lead my life.. not for me.  I have been so blessed and this trip was the perfect way to start my summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment